Win the Ultimate ICC Women’s T20 World Cup experience!
OPPO & ICC Women’s World Cup
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or over. However, employees and their
immediate families of OPPO Australia and their associated companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Thursday 13 Feb at 1pm AEST
4. The competition will be hosted across Instagram.
5. To enter:
5.1. Entrants must enter via the link in OPPO AU’s bio and on designated Instagram posts.
5.2. Entrants must in 25 words or less say who the most inspirational woman is in their life.
5.3. The Promoter only allows one entry per entrant.
5.4. Entrants must also provide via the website link their full name, address, email and date of
5.5. Entries must not infringe any law or intellectual property right (including copyright) or
otherwise breach these terms and conditions, and the Promoter reserves the rights to disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry of the kind described in this clause.
5.6 All entries shall be and remain the property of the Promoter and may be used in future
commercial and marketing exercises.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the
nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of
identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the
opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter,
engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally
damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right
to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type
described in this clause.
9. Prize Details:
There are three Tiers of prizes.
Tier 1 Major Prize Winner who will receive:
One winner will receive Tier 1 prize of;
1 x VIP trip for 4 to the ICC Women’s World Cup final at the MCG in Melbourne Australia including:
4 x VIP tickets to the final match on 8th March 2020.
Tickets include the Toss O Fan Experience & On the Dance Floor Experience for the entree only
(both Toss O Fan and On the Dance Floor are for one person only)
1 x Night accomodation
4 x Flights to Melbourne (if winner requires flights)
1 x food and drink voucher up to $100.00 AUD
Prize valued at: $4,000.00 AUD
Tier 2 Prize Winner who will receive:
3 x Tier 2 Prize Winners who will each receive:
2 x GA tickets, including 1 x Toss of Fan experience and 1 x On the Dance Floor Experience for the
entree only (both Toss O Fan and On the Dance Floor are for one person only)
For the matches:
21st February 7:00PM at Sydney Showground
5th March 2:00 PM at SCG
5th March 7:00 PM at SCG
Tier 3 Prize Winner who will receive:
4 x GA tickets to each game
Each ticket valued at: $60.00
Each winner is responsible for finding their own way to and from the matches.
10. This competition is a game of skill.
11. Prize fulfilment will be organised by OPPO Australia.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize
for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes
damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. How to win:
15.1 The Winner will be selected based on the creativity demonstrated in their submission to “Tell Us In
25 Words or Less Who The Most Inspirational Woman Is in Your Life”. The winner will be selected at 6am
Saturday 20th July AEST (“the Winner Selection Date”) at OPPO Australia Pty Ltd, Level 5, 15 Talavera
Rd Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 (“the Winner Selection Location”).
Winners will be selected:
● Tier 1 Prize: One week prior to game day
● Tier 2 & 3 Prizes: 72 hours prior to game day
16. The winner will be notified within 12 hours of Winner Selection and will be notified of their prize via
17. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the
account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry
should be directed to Promoter.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the
20. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly
hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in
these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in absolute discretion
cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written
directions given under State Regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
23. OPPO Australia and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about
you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
25. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may
use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
26. All entries become the property of The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
27. OPPO Australia is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
28. The Promoter is OPPO Australia (ABN 89 137 984 108) of Level 5, 15 Talavera Rd Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
29. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to change these T&Cs at any given time for whatever reason.