OPPO Presents: Nicole Millar
Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Promoter: OPPO MOBILE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 38 168 759 046) 15 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia.
OPPO Presents Nicole Millar is a live music Event held at a secret location in Melbourne CBD on 23/04/2018. Attendees will hear live performances from Nicole Millar and a selection of mystery DJs. The event is fully catered and is open to Australian Residents aged 18 and above.
- The event is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over.
- Attendees must show ID to gain entry for themselves and a 1 x guest to the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event.
- Commences: 19/04/2018
- Closes: 3pm on 23/04/2018
- This competition will be governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them.
- To enter the competition, entrants must fulfil each of the following criteria:
(a) be a resident of Australia;
(b) be eighteen (18) years old or over;
(c) hold a Instagram account; and
(d) not be an employee or immediate relative of an employee of the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants may enter the competition by following these steps between the Opening Date and the Closing Date:
(a) Follow the OPPO Australia Instagram page (@oppomobileau);
(b) Tag a friend and use emojis to depict their excitement for the gig on Nicole Millar’s competition entry Instagram post.
- The Competition prize is made up of ten (10) double passes to the secret gig.
- Winners will be judged and selected by Nicole Millar based on the creativity and originality of the entry from all valid entries containing the correct Entry Content and Criteria.
- The winners will be announced and contacted no later than 3pm on 23/04/2018 with details of the venue’s location in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Each of the Winners’ guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE PRIZES DO NOT CONSIST OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN TERM 4 ABOVE AND NO ADDITIONAL COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION) ARE INCLUDED.
- All entrants must adhere to Instagram’s rules or terms of service in respect of this competition.
- All entrants confirm that:
(a) they are the person submitting the Entry Content and for the Entry Content to be used in accordance with these Terms.
(b) they have obtained the permission of any other person featured in the Entry Content and for the Entry Content to be used in accordance with these Terms.
- The competition is free to enter. However, costs of accessing the competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- No purchase necessary
- Multiple entries per day by the same entrant are permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact any and/or all entrants by a direct message on Instagram throughout the term of the competition in relation to these Terms and the Prize.
- Each Winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms of this competition prior to receiving the Prize.
- Each Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
- Each Winner will be notified individually by a direct message to his or her Instagram account immediately after being selected. Upon notification each Winner will be asked to provide their name, age, address (including postcode), telephone contact number and e-mail address. The Promoter shall advise the Winners on how to collect the Prize.
- In the event that the Promoters cannot for any reason establish contact with a Winner within one (1) hour of the Promoters’ initial attempt to do so, the Promoters reserve the right to immediately draw another Winner who will be selected applying the same criteria as used to select the original Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable ground for believing that a selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected Winner has contravened any of Instagram’s rules or terms of service.
- Instagram take on no responsibilities in respect of this competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants will be providing information to Promoter only and not to Instagram.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition and withhold the Prize in the event that, in the Promoter’s opinion, there are insufficient entries for the Promoter to be able to select the Winners or where, in the Promoter’s opinion, improper conduct by an entrant (or any number of them) has rendered the competition unfair to all entrants. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any Winners of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, all entrants hereby grant to the Promoter and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, transmit, broadcast, publish or delete any information or other material including without limitation, the entrant’s name, entry, Entry Content, or any statement made by them concerning the competition (“Submissions”) by any means and in any and all media as they, in their discretion, see fit. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this will include the Winner’s name, location, and Entry Content being broadcast online and posted across the Promoter’s social media platforms
- Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as a Winner.
- All entrants hereby undertake that nothing in the Entry Content:
a) is defamatory;
b) is sexually explicit or suggestive, contains nudity or any dangerous activity or is profane, pornographic or violent;
c) is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or endorses any form of hate or hate group;
d) promotes any particular political agenda or message;
e) reveals any personal information, including but not limited to license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; or
f) is otherwise offensive or illegal.
- Decisions as to whether Entry Content infringes these Terms in any way shall be made at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Submissions that do not comply in all material respects within the Terms shall be disqualified.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries delayed, misdirected or undelivered. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- The Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide the stated Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value or greater value. The Prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier or venue.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or any prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the Winners under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays (to postal services or otherwise), changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected Winners shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that the Promoter believes have: (a) been made via participation in a syndicate; or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries of any fashion, will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
- These Terms may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter on notice. No waiver of any rights by the Promoter or any entrant will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have.
- All Winners and their guests are subject to the event’s General Terms & Conditions.