Promoter: OPPO MOBILE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 38 168 759 046) 15 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia.
OPPO Presents Nicole Millar is a live music Event held at a secret location in Melbourne CBD on 23/04/2018. Attendees will hear live performances from Nicole Millar and a selection of mystery DJs. The event is fully catered and is open to Australian Residents aged 18 and above.
- The event is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over.
- Attendees must show an OPPO Smartphone and ID to gain entry for themselves and a 1 x guest to the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event.
- Commences: 18/04/2018
- Closes: 3pm on 23/04/2018
Maximum Number of Entries:
Two Tickets per successful applicant. The successful applicant must have an OPPO Mobile, which will be used as a ticket to gain entry on the night.
How to enter:
- OPPO customers should visit www.oppopresents.com and complete the application form including (but not limited to) a valid name, telephone, email address and details of their OPPO model.
- Entrants that meet the Entry Restrictions and register successfully will be awarded Tickets on a first come first serve basis until the allocation is exhausted OR the specified end time of offer occurs – whichever comes first.
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than 3pm on 23/04/2018 with details of the venue’s location in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Successful applicants that present their OPPO phone and ID at the venue will be permitted access for themselves and a plus one aged 18 years or over.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Entry Period. Any entry received outside of the Entry Period will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may apply for Tickets to the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event once only. Additional entries will be discared.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete applications will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of possessing an OPPO Smartphone before allowing access to the event. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Successful applicants will be notified in accordance with the How to Enter section above.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Event Overview, Event Restrictions and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with attending the event.
- Successful applicants must be available to attend the event on the date/s specified in the Schedule. If the applicant is not able to attend the event on the specified date/s, the Promoter may transfer the Tickets to another applicant in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred applying for, attending, or in connection with the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event
- Event Tickets are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Tickets become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will not be held liable
- The Promoter is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the applicant from redeeming the Tickets or attending the Event.
- Travel, accommodation and other costs incurred by the applicant as a result of attending the Event are the responsibility of the Applicant. The Promoter bears no responsibility whatsoever.
- The Promoter nor their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the Successful Applicant taking part in any aspect of the Event. Where relevant, the Successful Applicant agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Event and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
- Successful Applicants are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Event, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, incidentals, gratuities, services charges, optional extras, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money, freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges and any other related costs.
- Travel arrangements to and from the Applicants departure city airport do not form part of the Ticket and are the responsibility of the Applicant.
- Neither the Promoter nor their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize supplier’s control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Tickets in accordance with the Event description.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the OPPO Presents Nicole Millar Event.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Event is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Event, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event. Subject to state regulations.
- All Applicants details become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may run, communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while attending the Event.
- The Promoter may use entrants’ names, details and visual representation through photography and video production for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple aliases and or social media accounts to enter the Event may be disqualified at The Promotor’s sole discretion.
- Where alcohol is available as part of a prize, it will be served in line with the responsible service of alcohol guidelines carried out by the venue staff and management. The Promoter is not responsible for how a venue conducts and executes its responsible service of alcohol guidelines. Venue staff and management reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol to any prize winner/s or their accompanying guest/s if they are deemed to be inebriated.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legally aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines are available at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp. Entry and continued participation in this competition is subject to the Outlet’s liquor serving policy].